Howdy and welcome to PSB (Point, Shoot, Blog)! This is mainly a photo blogging site. I photograph anything I find intriguing, fascinating and memorable and sometimes angle my shoots in ways that allows the subject to look more curious or interesting.
Approximately 10% of my content is sharing of inspiring words, talks on kitties, food and a few occasional rants. I aim to let my pictures do the talking so you may not expect long flow of words here.
ABOUT THIS BLOG
I started blogging as early as 2006 but those other blogs are for personal use. Lately, I’ve found joy and thrill when I started capturing people and my surroundings through the camera lens. I know I had to share this blog with you because beauty should not just be in the eyes of the beholder.
Photography is a recent new hobby of mine, so you might not see professional results in some of my work but I hope to get there some day. I was blessed to be in the right place at the right time when I captured these lightning shots, discovered through observation, how difficult it is to make a living as street vendors in Johannesburg, South Africa, stumbled upon what the locals there do on weekends, enjoyed the beauty of sunsets and many more.
- I was born, raised, worked and lived half my life in Singapore.
- I’m a retired Webmaster but working everyday on freelance project basis.
- I’ve lived in 4 different countries.
- I’m passionate about food, travelling, the web and kitties.
- I’ll always choose good comedy and humor over any other topics.
- I prefer spending time working on the computer over domestic chores.
- I started this photo blog mainly to journal my travels and movements so that I can look back and enjoy my journey.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your visits.